The Kitchen Remodel is FINALLY Complete!
As part of the kitchen/dining room update we did a series of projects over the course of a year and a half that include:
- Re-staining Kitchen Cabinets (link)
- Adding Moulding to the Cabinets (link)
- Painting the Laminate Countertops (link)
- Replacing the Backsplash with Subway Tile (link)
- Painting the Room Gray
- Adding Open Shelving in the Dining Area (link)
- Swapping out the Lighting in Both Rooms
- Building a Farmhouse Table and Bench (link & link)
- Creating Curtains from Dropcloths
So, to celebrate the completion of this long project, here are some pictures to celebrate the kitchen's completion! (This is a long post, but don't worry it's all pictures from here on out)
|Here's the picture that links the two rooms together -|
to the left is the dining area, the right the kitchen.